Jeannine has been honored by more than 60 civic, business, and governmental groups and has been mentioned as a political New Jersey powerbroker on the prestigious PolitickerNJ list at least five times. She has lent her name to scores of charitable organizations raising tens of thousands of dollars for causes affecting women, children, and healthcare over the years.
In 1993, Jeannine founded the first major New Jersey Statewide women’s conference that ultimately became the Governor’s Conference for Women attracting more than 2,400 women and men annually. That annual Conference lasted 20 years.
As early as 1999, The Network Journal, New York’s leading Black profession and small business magazine named Jeannine one of the 25 Influential Black Women in Business at its inaugural awards event. That highly-sought after recognition remains a force even today.
Jeannine’s awards have spanned the gamut of fundraising projects and include, but not limited to:
• Executive Women of NJ’s Salute to Policymakers
• Prevent Child Abuse of NJ, Woman of the Year
• American Diabetes Association, Rainbow Gala
• YWCA, Tribute to Women and Industry Award
• Black Ministers Council of NJ, Unsung Servant Award
• Women’s Political Caucus-NJ
• Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund, Award of Excellence
• New Jersey State Conference of the NAACP, Leadership Award
• African American Chamber of Commerce, Education Achievement Award
• United Way of Essex and West Hudson Legends and Legacies Award
• Wynona Lipman Steel Magnolia Award
• Rebovich Institute for New Jersey Politics, Corporate Neighbor Award
• Rowan University Alumni Association, Lifetime Service Award
• Partners for Women and Justice, Partner in Hope Award
• Garden State Equality Loretta Weinberg Lifetime Achievement Award